Download Assistant Chemist in Travancore Titanium Products Limited examination previous question paper. Examination conducted on 2014.
1. Which one of the following amino acids is optically inactive?
2. Which one of the following bases is not present in RNA?
3. Name the alkaloid present in the poisonous herb hemlock?
4. How many proton signals would be expected in NMR spectrum of BrCH2CH2Br?
5. Shift of the absorption maximum to the longer wavelength is called?
(A) Hypsochromic shift
(B) Hyperchromic shift
(C) Hyprochromic shift
(D) Bathochromic shift
6. Select the azo-dye?
(B) Methyl Orange
(C) Malachite green
7. Drugs which lower the body temperature in feverish conditions are called:
8. Metal present in Vitamin B12 is:
9. Compound which is used as a fixer in photography is:
(A) Sodium thiosulphate
(B) Sodium acetate
(C) Sodium carbonate
(D) Sodium phosphate
10. The most abundant inert gas in the atmosphere is:
11. The combustible material on the tip of safety matchstick is:
(A) Antimony phosphate
(B) Antimony sulphide
(C) Lead nitrite
(D) Lead phosphate
12. The chief constituent of gobar gas is:
13. The sulphide ores of metal are concentrated by:
(A) Mond’s process
(B) Froth floatation method
(D) Magnetic method
14. The metal that is used as a catalyst in the hydrogenation of oil is:
15. The gas responsible for Bhopal tragedy in 1984 was:
(A) Ethyl cyanide
(D) Methyl isocyanate
Download Assistant Chemist Exam 2014 Question in PDF from the link below.