Model Question paper for preparing Kerala PSC Junior Public Health Nurse Examination and Other Nursing examinations.
Part - 4
1. The first BFHI State in India is
(c) Tamil Nadu
2. Western Blot test related with which disease?
3. The highest peak in South India
4. The branch of medicine concerned with the study of eyes and diseases
5. The state with 100% literacy rate in India
(b) West Bengal
6. The polio free district of Kerala state
7. Choolanur Peacock Centre situated in which district of Kerala?
8. The first Malayalam writer who got the Booker prize?
(a) M. Leelavathi
(b) P. Valsala
(d) Arundhathi Roy
9. Which place in Kerala known as ‘Small Mecca’?
10. ‘Kudumbasree’ started from which district of Kerala?
11. The first film studio in Kerala established at
12. The disease transmitted by Rat-flea
13. The oldest Veda in the world?
(a) Yajur Veda
(b) Atharva Veda
(c) Sama Veda
(d) Rig Veda
14. The southern most taluk of Kerala state
15. Asian games conducted in
(a) 1 year
(b) 3 years
(c) 4 years
(d) 5 years
16. Vasco Da Gama arrived in Kerala in the year
17. Total weight of brain in a man
(a) 1 kg
(b) 1.5 kg
(c) 2 kg
(d) 3 kg
18. Children’s Day celebrated in India on
(a) September 5
(b) October 2
(c) November 14
(d) December 1
19. The number of members in the Legislative Assembly in Kerala
20. Which disease is known as White Plague?
21. Number of district in Kerala state
22. Which disease is known as Hansen’s Disease?
(a) Dengue fever
23. Davis Cup is associated with
(c) Lawn Tennis
(d) Basket Ball
24. Malampuzha Dam constructed in the river
25. National Youth Day is celebrated in
(a) February 28
(b) January 12
(c) March 18
(d) April 5
1. d 2. a 3. d 4. b 5. c
6. d 7. a 8. d 9. b 10. c
11. d 12. a 13. d 14. b 15. c
16. a 17. b 18. c 19. a 20. b
21. a 22. b 23. c 24. a 25. b