Kerala PSC has published the Short List/Probability List of Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Category No: 262/2014 of Thiruvananthapuram, Pathanamthitta, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Malappuram, Kasaragod Districts on the basis of Objective Type Test (OMR Exam) held on 30/08/2014.
Name of Post: Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion).
Category No: 262/2014.
Examination Held On: 30/08/2014.
Type of Examination: Objective Type Test.
The following are the Short Lists of various districts containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for the Physical Efficiency Test, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of Women Police Constable (Armed Police Battalion) Category No. 262/2014 in Police Department on Rs. 10480-18300/- on the basis of the Objective Type Test (OMR) held on 30/08/2014.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
District wise Cut off Marks of this Post
- Thiruvananthapuram - 62 (Sixty two)
- Pathanamthitta - 59 (Fifty nine)
- Idukki - 43.67 (Forty three (point) six seven)
- Ernakulam - 55.33 (Fifty five (point) three three)
- Thrissur - 59.67 (Fifty nine (point) six seven)
- Malappuram - 56.67 (Fifty six (point) six seven)
- Kasaragod - 52.67 (Fifty two (point) six seven)
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Thiruvananthapuram
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Pathanamthitta
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Idukki
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Ernakulam
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Thrissur
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Malappuram
Short List/Probability List of Women Excise Guard-Kasaragod
1. Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the short list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
2. A Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for the candidates included in the Short Lists published for the post. Date, Time and Venue of the Physical Efficiency Test will be intimated to candidates shortly through their Profile, Telephone message, Electronic and Print Media. Candidates should download their Admission Tickets for the above test from the Official Website www.keralapsc.gov.in of KPSC and should appear in person with their original documents.
3. According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
4. Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non – Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 or G.O. (MS) No. 05/2014/SC/STDD dated 31.01.2014 and shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents. SC/ST candidates shall produce 2 copies of Community Certificates obtained from Revenue authorities not below the rank of Tahsildar as specified in the Kerala Gazette.
5. Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 30/08/2014 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.
6. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: ER VII(3)11249/2014/EW Dtd:27/02/2015.
Candidates can now view their OMR Examination Mark from http://psc.kerala.gov.in/onlinereact/. The marks displayed on this website will remain only for a period of two months from the date of upload. The marks being displayed are those secured by the candidates in the written test. The grace marks to PH, Ex-service men, sports person candidates have been awarded separately for assigning their ranks.