Kerala Public Service Commission Published the Short List of Sub Inspector of Police(Trainee) on the basis of Statewide Objective Type Test (OMR) held on 02/08/2014 and Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test held from 29/12/2014 to 01/01/2015 and Re-Measurement held thereafter.
Name of Post: Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee).
Category No: 253/2014.
Department: Police (Kerala Civil Police Cadre).
Type of Examination: Objective Type Test, Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test.
Examination Held On: OMR Test held on 02/08/2014, Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test held from 29/12/2014 to 01/01/2015.
The following is the Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for Interview for selection to the post of Sub Inspector of Police (Trainee) – Statewide (Category No. 253/2014 ) in Police (Kerala Civil Police Cadre) Department on Rs.16980-31360/- on the basis of the Objective Type Test (OMR) held on 02/08/2014 and Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test held from 29/12/2014 to 01/01/2015 and Re-Measurement held thereafter.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
- All the candidates included in the Short List should upload scanned images of their documents to prove their age, qualifications, caste etc. to their profile on or before 13/03/2015.
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the short list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification for this post will be intimated to candidates through their Profile and Telephone message. (If the candidates included in the Short List had already appeared for OTR Verification earlier and verified their documents, they should not produce the same at this time).
- Candidate who had already completed their OTR Verification and
- obtained PCN(Permanent Candidate Number) and Verification Certificate should produce One Time Verification Certificate(Original) at the time of Verification for this post.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions in this regard will be published in the Ranked List Notification to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non – Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No:81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 orG.O. (MS) No. 05/2014/SC/STDD dated 31.01.2014 and shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 02/08/2014 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List.