Kerala PSC has published the Short List/Probability List of Statistical Assistant Gr-II/ Statistical Investigator Gr-II/Computer Operator Gr-II Category No: 253/2011 of Kannur District on the basis of Objective Type Test (OMR Exam) held on 15/12/2012. The candidates who have secured 22.67 (Twenty two point six seven) marks and above are included in the Main List of the probability list.
Name of Post: Statistical Assistant Gr-II/ Statistical Investigator Gr-II/Computer Operator Gr-II.
Category No: 253/2011.
Department: Economics and Statistics Department.
Examination Held On: 15/12/2012.
Type of Examination: Objective Type Test.
The following is the Probability List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of Statistical Assistant Gr-II/ Statistical Investigator Gr-II/Computer Operator Gr-II - Kannur (Category No. 253/2011) in Economics and Statistics Department on Rs. 5250-8390 (PR) on the basis of the Objective Type Test (OMR) held on 15/12/2012.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test. The candidates whose numbers are included in short list are directed to be present for verification of original documents as and when intimated.
(1) Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the probability list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
(2) The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
(3) The candidates who have secured 22.67 (Twenty two (point) six seven ) marks and above are included in the Main List of the probability list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary list.
(4) In the List of 3% reservation for PH candidates 1:1:1 equal proportion could not be effected due to the paucity of candidates in the category of Low Vision and Hearing Impairment and all the candidates found eligible as per rules are included in each category.
(5) Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original and self attested copies of documents for verification. Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification of candidates included in this probability list will be intimated in due course.
(6) According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
(7) Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non – Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents.
(8) Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 15/12/2012 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: ER VII(1)4802/12/EW dated 23.01.2015 appended herewith.
Candidates can now view their OMR Examination Mark from http://psc.kerala.gov.in/onlinereact/. The marks displayed on this website will remain only for a period of two months from the date of upload. The marks being displayed are those secured by the candidates in the written test. The grace marks to PH, Ex-service men, sports person candidates have been awarded separately for assigning their ranks.