Kerala PSC has published the Short List/Probability List of Junior Instructor Computer Operator And Programming Assistant Category No: 194/2011 of Statewide exam on the basis of Objective Type Test (OMR Exam) held on 17/10/2012. The candidates who have secured 45 (Fourty five) marks and above are included in the Main List of the Short List and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary list.
Name of Post: Junior Instructor (Computer Operator And Programming Assistant).
Category No: 194/2011.
Department: Industrial Training Department.
Examination Held On: 17/10/2012.
Type of Examination: Objective Type Test.
The following is the Short List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be called for interview subject to the verification of Original documents, for selection to the post of Junior Instructor (Computer Operator And Programming Assistant) - Statewide (Category No. 194/2011) in Industrial Training Department on Rs. 7990-12930 on the basis of the Objective Type Test (OMR) held on 17/10/2012.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test.
(1) Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Short List does not confer any right on the candidate to be called for interview or for subsequent inclusion in the Ranked List.
(2) The Short List is prepared based on the details furnished by the candidates in their application and subsequent claim made will not be entertained at any stage.
(3) Candidates whose Register numbers included in the Short List are directed to send self attested copies of documents to prove their claims made in the application ie., Qualifications, Date of Birth, Community and Other benefits, if any, to which they are entitled, to the Under Secretary, GR IV B, KPSC, Pattom P.O., Thriuvananthapuram - 695 004, within fifteen days from the date of Publication of this Notification.
(4) SC/ST candidates included in the Short List are required to produce two copies of community certificates issued by the Revenue authority and the candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are required to produce Non – Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/STDD dated 26.09.2009 shall produce the same along with other documents at the time of verification of original documents.
(5) According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be found in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
(6) Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 17/10/2012 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : ER III 284/2013/EW dated 18.10.2013.
Candidates can now view their OMR Examination Mark from http://psc.kerala.gov.in/onlinereact/. The marks displayed on this website will remain only for a period of two months from the date of upload. The marks being displayed are those secured by the candidates in the written test. The grace marks to PH, Ex-service men, sports person candidates have been awarded separately for assigning their ranks.