Kerala Public Service Commission Published the Short List/Probability List of Junior Assistant/Assistant Grade 2/LDC etc Statewide Examination held on 13-07-2013 today [20/02/2015]. The candidates who have secured 49 (Fourty nine) marks and above are included in the Main List of the probability list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary list.
Name of Post: Junior Assistant/Assistant Grade 2/LDC etc.
Category No: 490/2011
Department: KSRTC, Kerala Live Stock Development Board (KLSDB) etc.
Type of Examination: Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation).
Examination Held On: 13-07-2013 Saturday.
The following is the Probability List containing the Register Numbers of candidates who are found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the Original documents, for selection to the post of JR. ASSISTANT/ASST. GR II /LDC ETC. - Statewide (Category No. 490/2011) in KSRTC / KLSDB ETC on the basis of the Objective Type Test (OMR) held on 13/07/2013.
The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate their respective rank on the basis of the said test. The detailed time schedule for Certificate verification will be published later.
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the probability list does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test.
- The candidates who have secured 49 (Fourty nine) marks and above are included in the Main List of the probability list and the requisite marks have been lowered to the extent necessary in respect of the Supplementary list.
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original and self attested copies of documents for verification. Date, Time and Venue of certificate verification of candidates included in this probability list will be published later.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes included in this list who are required to produce Non – Creamy Layer Certificate as per G.O (P) No: 81/09/SC/ST/DD dated 26.09.2009 shall produce the same along with the other documents mentioned above at the time of verification of original documents.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 13/07/2013 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No: ER IV(1)9868/13/EW dated 11/11/2014 and ER IV(1)9868/13/EW dated 20/02/2015.