SSC Exam Model Questions. Model Questions and Answers for preparing SSC conducting Examinations for various posts.
1. Who can impose reasonable restrictions over fundamental rights?
(d) Council of Ministers
2. Who discovered electromagnetic nature of light?
3. The Poona Act (1932) was an agreement between:
(a) Gandhi and Ambedkar
(b) Malaviya and Ambedkar
(c) Gandhi and Nehru
(d) Nehru and Ambedkar
4. Over use of resource is called “Tragedy Commons”. It was propounded by:
(b) Adolph Wagner
(c) A.P Lerner
(d) Garett gardin
5. Judges of the district court are appointed by:
(a) Chief Minister
(b) Law Minister
6. What is ‘Milindapanho’?
(a) One of the names of Bhudha
(b) A Buddhist Speimen of Art
(c) A Buddhist text
(d) A Buddhist place
7. The first India-Africa Forum Summit was held during 2008 at?
(c) Addis Ababa
8. Who was the head of the 10th finance commission?
(a) Vasant Sathe
(c) K.C Pant
(d) Manmohan Singh
9. The primary producer in an ecosystem are?
10. In which year the planning commission was setup?
11. The number of eggs normally released during one menstrual cycle is:
12. In case of an inferior good, the income elasticity of demand is?
13. Salal is the hydro power project in?
(a) Jammu and Kashmir
(b) Himachal Pradesh
14. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is situated in?
(a) New Delhi
(d) Jammu and Kashmir
1. a 2. b 3. a 4. d 5. d
6. c 7. d 8. c 9. b 10. d
11. b 12. a 13. a 14. c