MG University PG Admission 2014 (PG CAP 2014) First Allotment Result published. Mahatma Gandhi University today published the Rank List & First allotment Result for admission to Post Graduate (PG) Degree Courses (MGU-CSS) in affiliated colleges through Centralized Allotment Process (CAP 2014). Candidates who figure in the first allotment list should report to the colleges to which they are allotted on or before 22/09/2014 4 pm. Facility for Rearrangement/Deletion of Options for the second allotment will be available on 23rd & 24th September 2014.
First Allotment Procedures
In First Allotment For the selected candidates a provisional Allotment Memo and fee remittance chalan will be displayed in the website and the candidate shall take a print out of the same to be produced in the bank for remitting the required fee.
The allotment memo will show the personal details, the college and the programme to which the candidate is allotted. The students who get admission in their first option should remit the fee applicable to the course in the institution at the time of admission. Those students who decide to seek permanent admission by cancelling the higher options also shall remit the fee in the institution. Those who retain higher options need not pay any fee in the institution at the time of admission. However, in the second allotment, they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the higher option (except SC/ST candidates) and join the college and if not secured they should remit the fee applicable to the programme secured in the previous option.
Instructions to the Candidates
The candidates can view their allotment status by logging into home page using their application number and password. Login here: http://188.8.131.52/mgupgcap2014/login.jsp.
1. Applicants who got first allotment should download “Allotment Memo” and “Fee Remittance Chalan”.
The allotment memo can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your Allotment Memo” and should be produced before the Principal of the College to which the candidate is allotted.
The fee remittance chalan can be downloaded by clicking on the link “Click here to print your fee remittance chalan ”. The students should remit the fee due to the University (General category – Rs. 505/-, SC/ST –Rs. 50/-) in any of the designated branches of SBT during the business hours of the bank on or before 22/09/2014. Those candidates who do not remit the fee on or before the date specified, will lose their current allotment as well as the eligibility for participating in the further allotments.
2. The students should report to the colleges allotted on or before 22/09/2014, 4 pm and should produce the following documents for verification.
- Allotment memo downloaded from the University CAP Portal
- The originals of the gradecards/marklist(s) of the qualifying examination.
- TC and Conduct Certificate in original from the institution last studied.
- Certificate in Original in support of caste/communal reservation
- Eligibility/Equivalency Certificate from MG University for those who have qualified from other Universities
- NCC/NSS Certificates in original, if applicable.
- Certificate in original in proof of Ex-Servicemen/Dependent from Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer concerned, if applicable
- Receipt as proof of remittance of fee due to the University
- Non-creamy layer Certificate/BPL Certificate in original issued by the competent authority in the case of candidates who claim reservation under SEBC category /Economically Backward among Forward Communities.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allowed to take provisional admission upto the special allotment conducted exclusively for them. Candidates who take permanent admission in the college on the date specified can cancel their remaining higher options, if any, before 24/09/2014 5 pm. Candidates can rearrange/delete options from 23/09/2014 to 24/09/2014. Candidates should save the options after rearrangement of options. A candidate is bound to accept an allotment as per the priority of options registered. If he/she gets allotment in the subsequent phase, based on higher options against arising/future vacancy, he/she has to relinquish the seat already occupied by him/her.
Failure to report for admission by a candidate in the allotted college at the stipulated time and date will result in the forfeiture of his/her chance for admission to that programme/other programmes/further allotments. Candidates who wish to retain their higher options need not submit any document or remit any fee while reporting at the college during first allotment. However such students should produce their documents for verification by the college authorities and get their admission memo duly attested to that effect. The college authorities should return the memo to the reporting applicant after attestation. This will ensure that the applicant has reported at the college concerned and given provisional admission. The applicants shall keep the memo with themselves.