MG University PG Admission Schedule 2014-15 through CAT 2014 announced. MG University Published the schedule of counselling for admission to PG courses through Common Admission Test (CAT-MGU) 2014-15.
Day 1: 22nd July 2014
Reporting Time: 10.30am
PG Programmes: Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Gandhian Studies.
Reporting Time: 2 pm
PG Programmes: LLM, History, Environmental Sciences, Tourism Studies.
Day 2: 23rd July 2014
Reporting Time: 10.30am
PG Programmes: Biosciences, English, Malayalam, International Relations.
Reporting Time: 2pm
PG Programmes: Disability Studies, Psychology, Economics, M P Ed.
Instruction to Candidates
All the candidates included in the Select Lists are instructed to appear for the Admission Counselling conducting at the Assembly Hall of the University. The Counselling will be completed in 4 sessions (2 session on each day). It is scheduled for 22nd and 23rd July 2014.
If a candidate fails to appear for the Counselling in time, a waitlisted candidate will be given allotment in his/her place and the former will not have any further claim for admission. Waitlisted candidates will get allotment only if the candidates in the main list do not report. The candidates will have to produce all the original certificates and marklists of qualifying degree, if results are announced in proof of their eligibility. Only those SEBC candidates (Ezhava (EZ), Muslim (MU), LC, OBC, Hindu(OBH), and OBC Christian(OBX)) whose annual family income is below 6 lakhs are eligible for reservation. Such candidates should furnish both Caste Certificate and Income Certificate at the time of Counselling. However SC/ST candidates need furnish only Caste Certificate.
The candidates should produce the following documents in original at the time of counselling.
1. Certificate to prove date of birth.
2. Transfer Certificate (TC) from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate.
3. Mark lists of Qualifying Degree examination and Provisional/Degree Certificate (if results are announced).
4. Equivalency Certificate for the Qualifying Examination, if applicable.
5. Migration Certificate, if applicable.
6. Caste and Income Certificate, if applicable.
7. Any other documents required to be produced.
Detailed Schedule of The Counselling
Reporting Time: 22nd July 2014 at 10.30am
2. M Sc Physics
3. M Sc Inorganic Chemistry, M Sc Organic Chemistry, M Sc Physical Chemistry, M Sc Polymer Chemistry
Reporting Time: 22nd July 2014 at 2 pm
Reporting Time: 23rd JULY 2014 at 10.30am
3. M A English
4. M A Politics & International Relations, M A Politics & Human Rights, M A Politics (Public Policy & Governance)
Reporting Time: 23rd July 2014 at 2 pm
4. M P Ed
Read more details from the official website of MG University.