Kerala Polytechnic College Admission 2014-15 Online Application Registration
Polytechnic College Admission 2014-15
Polytechnic Colleges in the Kerala state provide diploma education through 43 Government Polytechnic Colleges, 6 Government Aided Polytechnic Colleges and 10 Self Financing Polytechnic Colleges. 29 Diploma Programmes in Engineering/Technology and Commercial Practice/Management are conducted in these Polytechnic Colleges. Special Diploma batches for the Hearing Impaired students are also conducted at three Polytechnics namely Kerala Govt. Polytechnic College Kozhikode, Govt. Polytechnic Colleges Kalamassery and Women's Polytechnic College Thiruvananthapuram. Details of the institutions and Diploma programmes are available in the official website www.polyadmission.org.
Single Window System for Online Polytechnic Admission
Polytechnic Admission process is automated and conducted through a web based single window system. The selection of candidates to Polytechnic colleges will be done district wise. The submission of applications will be Online. Candidates can use single application for submitting applications for any number of districts.
There are separate applications for Diploma admission 2014-15 in the following cases:
1) Application for regular seats in Government/Government Aided Programmes/Government seats in Self Financing Programmes/Special batch of Hearing Impaired (HI).
2) Application for the management seats under Aided programmes to be submitted at respective Polytechnics.
3) Applications under NCC quota.
4) Applications under Sports quota.
Prospectus & Submission of Applications
The prospectus will be available for free download from the website “www.polyadmission.org” in English and Malayalam languages. The candidates will be required to submit their applications online in the web site using the link “ONLINE SUBMISSION” available in the web site.
For the benefit of candidates who do not have access to Internet facility, Help Desks will be established in all the Polytechnic Colleges. Candidates can make use of this facility free of cost. After completing the relevant entries, the Online Application form should be submitted using the link “SUBMIT”. Here the candidate will be issued an Application Number. The Application Number should be noted for further reference.
Candidates can take the Print out of their application using the link “PRINT APPLICATION”. The application thus printed will have the entries as submitted online by the candidate and will bear the allotted Application Number. The candidate should submit the printed application signed by candidate and parent/guardian at any Government/Aided Polytechnic Colleges in the state, remitting the required fee before the last date fixed for the submission of application.
The application fee shall be Rs. 100/- per district. For scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe candidates, it shall be Rs.50/-. If a candidate submits application for more than one district, he will have to remit additional fee at the rate of Rs. 100 for each district. (Rs. 50 each for SC/ST candidates). Candidates should remit required fee to the Principal of the Polytechnic College where he/she submits the Application Form. The required fee shall be printed in the application form.
Candidates will be issued a Registration Number from the Polytechnic College receiving the application form. Candidates can verify the status of their application from the web site using the Application number, Registration Number and Date of Birth. Candidates will not be permitted to alter the entries made in the application. The allotment details will be published in the website www.polyadmission.org.
Application to Single Window Admission to Polytechnic Colleges 2014-15 started on 26/05/2014.
1. Online Submission of Application begins on: 26/05/2014.
2. Online Submission of Application ends on: 10/06/2014, 5 PM.
3. Last date for Registration of applications at Polytechnic Colleges remitting the required fee is: 11/06/2014, 4 PM.
4. Publication of Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment is on: 13/06/2014.
5. Last date for Appeal & Submitting Revised Options is on: 16/06/2014.
6. Publication of Final Rank List & Select List on: 18/06/2014.
7. Date of Admission based on Select List is: 19/06/2014 to 21/06/2014.
8. First counseling & admission (District wise) at nodal Polytechnic College is: 25/06/2014 to 27/06/2014.
9. Second counseling & admission (District wise) at nodal Polytechnic College is: 03/07/2014 to 05/07/2014.
10. Admission Closes on: 22/07/2014.
11. Classes for First Semester Begins on: 30/06/2014.