M.G University Degree Online Registration 2014-15/UG CAP 2014-15 at www.mgu.ac.in. MG University UG degree online registration 2014-15 through single window centralized allotment process (CAP). The University has invited applications from candidates for their under graduate programmes in its affiliated and constituent colleges for the current academic year.
Mahatma Gandhi University is one of the most reputed University in India has invited applications from candidates for their degree programmes which are being conducted at various colleges for the academic year 2014-15.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
CAP is an internet based single window system to give allotments to the various academic programmes offered by the Affiliated colleges and Constituent colleges based on the options submitted by the candidates. The candidates need to register only one application for a course for opting any number of college/course combinations based on their eligibility. If a candidate submits more than one application for the same academic programme his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled. It is a simple and transparent process of allotment which gives the candidate opportunity to exercise his/her options of his/her choice conveniently in the order of his/her preference. The allotments will be strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
How to Apply:
There is only a single application form for applying for admission to the U.G. Degree Programmes in various affiliated colleges. If a candidate submits more than one application his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Instructions to the Candidates
1) While registering, category (SC/ST or Others) once selected cannot be altered in any further stage of the process.
2) Payment can be made only through designated branches of SBT.
(Click here to see the list: http://www.cap.mgu.ac.in/mguugcap2013/banklist.html).
3) The Candidates should not send any document to the University. Verification of documents will be done by the colleges concerned at the time of admission.
4) Once the initial registration is made, candidate shall note down application number.
5) Passwords should never be shared with anyone else.
6) Ensure that you are logged out of the portal once you leave the computer.
7) No memo will be sent by post from university office in any case.
8) Verify your personal as well as academic details carefully before final submission.
9) Fake registration by any person / institution will be viewed seriously and will be liable for punitive action.
10) Registration Fee:
General Category: Rs. 200/-
Steps for Registering Online:
1. The candidate should create an account by giving the required personal details in the account creation page http://126.96.36.199/mguugcap2013/account.jsp and create a password for future login. The password must be either alphabets, numbers or special characters or a combination of all these having a minimum length of six characters. The password created by the candidate should not be revealed to others who may misuse it. This may result in tampering of the options and the University will not be responsible for any such eventuality.
2. Generate a Chalan print out. The Chalan bears an ‘Application number’. The application number will have to be remembered by the candidate for all future online and offline operations.
3. Approach the nearest SBT branch enlisted in the CAP portal along with the Chalan print out and the remit the required fee.
4. Collect the Chalan copy bearing the seal from bank (Student copy and University copy). Only after completing this step, will the Application Number and password get activated.
5. Go to the login Panel in MGU CAP Web Portal and Use the activated Application Number as user name and previously used password for Login.
6. Fill the Application form with the remaining personal details, academic eligibility and then choose his/her priority wise college/course options.
7. Verify with the relevant documents and confirm the details entered online.
8. On successful final submission of the above the candidate will be able to generate the Print out of the application form.
Revised Schedule and Important Dates for Admission to UG Programmes (2014-15) through CAP
Important Downloads and Links1. Prospectus 2014 – Download
2. UG CAP Admission 2014 Revised schedule - Download
3. Apply Online for Admission to UG Degree Programmes 2014-2015 (UG CAP) - Link
Update: Source: Mathrubhumi News
M.G University website hacked recently UG CAP 2014 on hold
Mahatma Gandhi University has suspended the single window admission process 2014 after the university official website was hacked by some Chinese Telecommunication IP addresses. The new dates of registration will be announced later.
As per a press release from the university, the officials have taken all the measures to set correct the problems which have affected the university server. However, the details of all the students who have successfully registered with the university are safe, said the press release. Nearly 25,000 students had registered before the hacking took place.