Online Application for Kerala Plus One Admission 2014-15 through centralized Single Window System admission process started. Apply for Kerala plus one Admission 2014 via online through the official website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in or via offline method through application form. Last Date for Submission of Application is 12/06/2014. Trial allotment results will be published on 23/06/2014. First allotment will be on 30/06/2014 and classes will begin on 14/07/2014.
Important Dates to Remember
- Online Submission of Application Form begins on - 26/05/2014
- Last Date to Register Online and to Submit Applications for Verification - 12/06/2014
- Trial allotment results will be published on - 23/06/2014
- First allotment will be on - 30/06/2014
- Classes will begin on - 14/07/2014
- Closing Date of Admission - 27/08/2014
How to Apply?
Students will be able to use the website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in from May 26 onwards to register online, through the single window system admission process, for admission to Kerala Plus One in government and aided schools.
Once the online registration is complete, the student must take a print out of the application form and mark their signature in the designated spot along with that of the guardian's. The candidate must hand over this form along with other documents to the Principal of a nearby government or aided school for verification.
An application fee of Rs.25 must be paid then. The last date to register online and to submit applications for verification is June 12, 2014.
For those unable to register online, arrangements have been made to distribute the prospectus and application form from all government and aided schools from the first week of June.
Plus One Admission in Sports Quota
The online registration for Plus One admission in sports quota for the 2014-15 academic year will be held from May 26 to June 5. Students with sporting credentials may register online on the website of the Kerala State Sports Council www.sportscouncil.kerala.gov.in.
After registration, applicants should approach the district sports council office for certificate verification with a printout of the application form. Students may register through the single-window system using the sports register number given in the scorecard issued from the council after the certificate verification. They may also approach a higher secondary school of their choice directly to register.
The first phase of sports quota allotment will be on June 24 and the last and final phase, on June 30. Students may take admission at the school of their choice immediately after they get the allotment. For all latest directions regarding Higher Secondary Admissions please visit the official portal http://hscap.kerala.gov.in.
Important Downloads and Links
1. Prospectus for the Academic Year 2014-15 - Download
2. How to Apply Online? - Download
3. Instruction for viewing Last Rank - Download
4. Sample Filled up form of Plus One Admission - 2013 - Download
5. Apply Online for Plus One Admission 2014-15 - Link
6. Sports Council Registration for Sports Quota Admission [Step 1] - Link
7. Sports Quota Registration at HSCAP [Step 2] [June 7 to June 20]
8. Sports Quota Registration Manual - Download
9. WGPA Calculator - Link