Kerala PSC Repeated Questions - Part 3
Kerala PSC asked this ‘Branches of Science’ Questions more than ten times.
Branches of Science
- Eugenics: is the study of ways in which the physical and mental characteristic of the human race may be improved. Modern elimination of genetic diseases.
- Cryogenics: The science dealing with the production, control and application of very low temperature.
- Metallurgy: It is the process of extracting metals from their ores.
- Hydropathy: The cure of disease by the internal and external use of water.
- Heliotherapy: It is the method of treating diseases by sunlight.
- Ballistics: It is the science of launching projectiles into space.