2014 Current affairs questions and answers for preparing all Competitive Examinations in India.
1. Which Indian city's Metro rail system became the first to be awarded for energy efficiency by the Global Standard foundation?
2. Which movie bagged best film award for 2013 by the Kerala Film Critics Association award committee?
3. Who became the youngest winner of the man Booker Prize 2014?
Answer: Eleanor Catton
4. Which movie won the 2014 BAFTA award?
Answer: 12 Years A Slave
5. In which city was the first monorail rolled out in India?
6. Where the world's first paperless public library was started on 4th February 2014?
Answer: State of Texas
7. Which Indian state is set to make Konkani as official language across Government departments from 1st July 2014?
8. Who won the National Billiard Championship title 2014 at Lucknow?
Answer: Sourav Kothari