Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Company Corporation Board Assistant Grade 2/Junior Assistant State wide Examination conducted on 13/07/2013.
Category Number: 490/2011
Name of Post: Junior Assistant/ Assistant Gr. II/ LDC.
Department: KSRTC/ Kerala Live Stock Development Board/ SIDCO etc
Examination Date: 13-07-2013 Saturday 2.00 pm to 3.15 pm.
Type of Examination: Objective Type (OMR Valuation).
Maximum Mark: 100
Examination Duration: 1.15 hrs
Medium of Questions: English
1. "Optical Phenomenon" in the fringe pattern of CD is:
2. India's 100th successful space mission was on:
Answer: 9th September 2012
3. 'Saraswati Samman' 2012 was awarded to poet Sugathakumari for her work:
4. The river known as 'Sorrow of Bihar' is:
5. The man named as 'Father of Indian archaeology' is:
Answer: Alexander Cunningham
6. The first population census was taken in India in the year:
7. The minimum age required to be eligible to contest Presidential election in India is:
Answer: 35 Years
8. The National Human Rights Commission was established in:
9. Which was the rail line in Kerala through which train passed first?
10. Who wrote the book Kristhumatha Chedanam?
11. Under whose leadership, Vala Samudaya Parishkarini Sabha was organised?
Answer: Pandit K.P Karuppan
12. Where did Mahatma Gandhi and Sree Narayana Guru meet in 1925?