Difficult General Knowledge Questions and Answers for preparing Competitive Examinations.
1. Which Asian river is sometimes referred to as ‘The Road to Mandalay’?
Answer: Irrawaddy (Myanmar)
2. Which non-governmental organization in India issues ‘Zero rupee note’ as a means of helping to fight systematic political corruption?
Answer: 5th Pillar
3. Where is the headquarters of the Transparency International?
Answer: Berlin (Germany)
4. Which international organization was founded by Peter Eigen?
Answer: Transparency International
5. Which is the world’s most saline lake?
Answer: Lake Vanda (Antarctica)
6. A projectile launched at which degree angle has the greatest range?
Answer: 45 degree angle
7. What is the unit of measurement of cotton?
8. Which metal is added to fireworks to get the lilac colour?
9. Which acid is used to acidify foods and beverages such as various colas?
Answer: Phosphoric Acid
10. What kind of creature is a ‘silverfish’?
Answer: Wingless insect
11. Which animal’s walking style is known as ‘Knuckle walking’?
Answer: Gorillas and Chimpanzees
12. Which is the largest Indian state by economy?
13. Which country’s official currency is the ‘Renminbi’?
14. Which country started the Money Order System?
Answer: Great Britain