General Science GK Questions and Answers
1. The process of synthesis of organic food by green plant is known as?
2. During photosynthesis Kinetic Energy of sunlight is converted into?
Answer: Chemical Energy
3. Diffusion of water through a semi-permeable membrane is called?
4. Pores of Epidermis of plant?
5. Transpiration take place through?
6. The loss of water in vapour form through the aerial part of the plant body?
7. The loss of water in liquid form through the tip of the leaf?
8. The attraction between similar molecules?
9. The attraction between dissimilar molecules?
10. Number of plant nutrients?
11. Who classified plant nutrients?
12. Soilless cultivation is known as?
13. The technique of growing plants their roots bathed in Nutrient mist is called?
14. Spraying of nutrient solution directly on the leaves of plant?
Answer: Foliar Spray
15. Photosynthetic pigment?
16. Green pigments?
17. Structural Constituent of Chlorophyll?
18. Site of light reaction of Photosynthesis?
19. Site of dark reaction of Photosynthesis?
20. Photosynthesis is maximum in which light?
Answer: Red light