1. Smallest angiosperm?
2. Tallest angiosperm?
3. Largest herb?
4. Tallest members of Grass family?
5. A plant with single leaf?
Answer: Pinus Monophylla
6. Longest leaf?
Answer: Raphia Vinifera
7. Longest inflorescence?
8. National flower of India?
9. Largest flower?
10. Smallest flower?
11. Largest seed?
Answer: Double coconut
12. Plant with leaf nodules inhabited by nitrogen fixing bacteria?
13. Root develops from which part of the Embryo?
14. Stem develops from which part of the embryo?
15. Example of Insectivorous plants?
Answer: Nepenthes, Venus fly trap
16. Tissue conducting water and minerals from the roots to the other parts of plants?
17. Tissue conducting prepared food materials from leaf to other parts of the plant body?
18. Outermost protective layer of plants?
19. The regeneration of new plants from vegetable organs is called?
Answer: Vegetable propagation
20. ‘T’ budding is practiced in?