Solved Question paper of Female Warden, SC Development Examination conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission.
1. State in India having the longest coast line?
2. Which article of the constitution abolishes untouchability?
Answer: Article 17
3. Which acid is present in lemon?
Answer: citric acid
4. Fool’s gold is?
Answer: Iron Pyrites
5. The red colour of Mars is due to?
Answer: Ferric Oxide
6. The most abundant metal in the earth’s crust?
7. The Right to property is a ......... right.
8. The first Indian who won two Oscar Awards for music:
9. The proposed Venue for the summer Olympic Games 2016?
Answer: Rio de Janeiro
10. The World Heart day is observed on:
Answer: World Heart Day is globally held on the last Sunday of September each year.