LDC Exam Study Materials: PART - 3
Model Questions and answers for preparing Kerala PSC LDC, Assistant Grade and other examinations.
1. Father of ecosystem Ecology?
Answer: Eugene P. Odum
2. The largest man made ecosystem?
Answer: Agroecosystem (Agriculture)
3. Ecologically friendly tourism?
4. Father of ecology in India?
Answer: R. Mishra
5. The rich source of energy which never causes Air pollution?
Answer: Solar energy
6. Producers which change solar energy into?
Answer: Chemical Energy
7. The total weight of living organisms per unit is called?
8. Farmer’s friend?
9. Various steps of food chain is known as?
Answer: Tropic levels
10. Many food chains are interconnected to form a network called?
Answer: Food web
11. Growing of green plants along roadsides to reduce noise pollution is called?
Answer: Green muffler
12. World Environment Day is on:
Answer: June 5
13. Ozone Day is on:
Answer: September 16
14. World Forest Day is on:
Answer: March 21
15. World Animal Day is on:
Answer: October 4
16. Environmental planning organization in India?
17. NEERI (National Environmental Engineering Research Institute) is in?
18. Father of the Chipko Movement?
Answer: Sunderlal Bahuguna
19. Chipko Slogan introduced by Sunderlal Bahuguna?
Answer: Ecology is permanent Economy
20. Leader of Narmada Bachao Andolan?
Answer: Medha Patkar
21. Molecular nitrogen enters the biological pathways of Nitrogen cycle due to?
Answer: Nitrogen Fixation
22. A Symbiotic Nitrogen fixing bacteria?
23. Grassland with scattered trees?
24. Most stable Ecosystem?
25. The least productive Ecosystem?
Answer: Desert and Deep Lake
26. Nutrient enrichment of lake is called?
27. Instrument used to measure biomass?
Answer: Bomb calorimeter
28. Instrument for measuring rainfall?
Answer: Rain Gauge
Note: We are providing these questions and answers in English because of the easiness; but medium of questions in LDC 2013 Exam will be in Malayalam.