General Knowledge Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC LDC and Other Examinations.
1. The circulation of Blood in the body is regulated by?
2. The heart is protected by a double layered membraneous known as?
3. Impure blood from the body received by the heart is in the?
Answer: Right auricle
4. Pure blood from the lungs received by the heart is in the?
Answer: Left auricle
5. Human heart consists …….. chambers?
Fish- 2 Chamber
Amphibians- 3 Chamber
Reptiles- 3 Chamber
Bird- 4 Chamber
Mammals- 4 Chamber
6. Which is the largest blood vessel?
7. Largest Artery?
8. Largest Vein?
9. Only vein carrying pure blood?
Answer: Pulmonary Vein
10. Only Artery carrying impure blood?
11. The normal heart beat?
Answer: 72 per minute
12. Study of Heart?
13. World’s first heart transplant was performed by?
Answer: Christian Bernard
14. India’s first heart transplant was performed by?
Answer: Dr. Venugopal