Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Senior Superintendent [Forest] Examination conducted on 2005.
1. When was Qutub Minar built?
Answer: A.D. 1231
2. When was Guru Nanak born?
3. Who was the engineer behind the building of Suez Canal?
Answer: Ferdinand de Lesseps
4. The largest arch dam in Asia is:
5. Who was the Indian President between 1967 - 1969?
Answer: Zakir Hussain
6. Who established Arya Samaj?
Answer: Dayananda Saraswati
7. Who formed Indian National Army in Singapore?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
8. When did the second round table conference take place?
Answer: A.D. 1931
9. When was the Battle of Panipat fought?
Answer: 1526 A.D.
10. There are ........... number of schedules in Indian Constitution.
11. Dilwara Temples are situated in:
Answer: Mount Abu
12. Name the well known traveller who visited India in A.D. 1333?
Answer: Ibn Batuta
13. When was speed post introduced in India?
Answer: A.D. 1986
14. When did China attack India?
Answer: A.D. 1962
15. Athirapally and Vazhachal waterfalls are in ....... district.
16. The first Indian woman who became the Judge in High Court?
Answer: Anna Chandy
17. The time taken by Mercury to revolve around Sun is:
Answer: 88 days
18. The number of vertebrae in the vertebral column of man is:
19. Who invented safety razor?
20. Which vitamin deficiency causes beri beri?
21. Who invented Ballistic missile?
Answer: Werner Von Braun
22. Who discovered the anti rabies vaccine?
Answer: Louis Pasteur