Solved question paper of Kerala PSC Male/Female Warden Examination conducted on 2005.
1. Dengue fever is spread by:
Answer: Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
2. The Bhatnagar Award is given for the significant contribution in the field of:
Answer: Science and Technology
3. Tape Recorder records sound as ......... energy.
4. The Ex-officio Chairman of the Planning Commission of India:
Answer: Prime Minister
5. Who is known as the Father of Internet?
Answer: Vinton G. Cerf
6. Which part of the eye is used when the eye is donated?
7. How many chromosomes are found in the cells of the human body?
8. The first human heart transplant operation was performed by:
Answer: Christian Bernard
9. A metal that liberates hydrogen from cold water is:
10. The filament of an electric bulb is generally made from:
11. The centre of the Indian Military Academy:
12. The highest commissioned rank in the Indian Army?
13. The Advocate General is appointed by:
14. Name the ‘White City’ in India?
15. The popular book ‘Paradise Lost’ was written by:
Answer: John Milton
16. The Opium War was fought between China and ............
17. The first woman pilot in India?
Answer: Prem Mathur
18. The famous book ‘The Spirit of Laws’ is written by: