Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Tribal Extension Officer Examination conducted on 2005.
1. In which year did the Simla Conference between India and Pakistan take place?
2. Who is the hero of O.V.Vijayan’s celebrated novel, ‘Khasakinte Ithihasam’?
3. Who painted the famous picture called the Sun Flowers?
Answer: Van Gogh
4. Which disease is also known as Hansen’s diseases?
5. Which Indian state has the name meaning Land of the Dawnlit Mountains?
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
6. Which athlete was known as the Black Gazelle?
Answer: William Rudolph
7. Which country was known as Abyssinia?
8. Who wrote the lullaby, ‘Omanathinkal Kidavo’?
Answer: Irayyimman Thampi
9. The one word substitute for one who studies rivers is:
10. Who wrote Harshacharita?
11. In which year was Gandhiji born?
12. Who discovered the neutron?
Answer: James Chadwick
13. The first winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics is:
14. Who wrote the book Paradise Lost?
Answer: John Milton
15. The autobiography, The Voice of the Heart is by:
Answer: Mrinalini Sarabhai