Solved Question papers of Kerala PSC Male Warden Examination conducted on 29-7-2006.
Male Warder – Jail
1. Liquefied Petroleum Gas LPG consists of mainly:
Answer: Methane, Butane and Propane
2. The temple entry proclamation was issued by the Travancore Maharaja:
Answer: Sree Chithira Tirunal
3. The lady who is known as the ‘‘Nightingale of India’?
Answer: Sarojini Naidu
4. The actual name of the person with pen name ‘Mali’?
Answer: V. Madhavan Nair
5. The leader who raised the slogan ‘Inquilab Zindabad’?
6. The oldest Dravidian language?
7. Father of Medicine is:
8. Booker Prize is given in the field of?
Answer: Fiction Writing
9. Which country organised the decimal system?
10. The First newspaper in Kerala is:
Answer: Rajya Samacharam
11. Railway Service was introduced in India by?
Answer: Lord Dalhousie
12. The book ‘As you like it’ was written by?
13. The universal recipient of blood group is:
14. Humidity is measured by the instrument?
15. The headquarters of International Labour Organisation is situated at:
16. Davis Cup is associated with?
Answer: Lawn Tennis
17. The Viceroy who abolished ‘Sati’?
Answer: William Bentinck
18. The first Kerala Ministry came into power in 1957 under the leadership of?
Answer: E.M.S. Namboothirippad
19. The rear view mirror in a car is:
20. The members of State Public Service Commission are appointed by:
Answer: Governor of the state
21. ‘‘The Jnanpeeth’ award was given for the first time to?
Answer: G. Sankara Kurup
22. The smallest district in Kerala?
23. Kaziranga wild life sanctuary is famous for protecting?
24. The ‘Battle of Colachel’’ was fought between Marthanda Varma and the Dutch in the year:
25. ‘Yakshagana’ is an art form popular in?