Kerala PSC Previous Question paper
Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Rationing Inspector/Sales Supervisor Examination Conducted on 11-07-2009.
1. How many Articles and Schedules did the Indian constitution contain when it was originally passed?
Answer: 395 Articles and 8 Schedules
2. Geology is a science dealing with the study of:
Answer: The crust of the Earth
3. The Primary colours are:
Answer: Red, Green, Blue
4. When was the Reserve Bank of India established in India?
Answer: 1st April, 1935
5. Chandigarh is the capital of:
Answer: Chandigarh is serves as the capital of two states, Punjab and Haryana.
6. What is the Unit of measurement of depth?
7. The harvesting season for Rabi crop is:
Answer: Middle of April to May
8. The pen name of Samuel L. Clemens?
Answer: Mark Twain
9. Which place is known as the “Nerve Centre of Bamboo Industry” in Kerala?
10. The “Harry Potter” written by:
Answer: J.K. Rowling
11. How many languages are printed on an Indian currency note?
12. The King of Chemicals is:
Answer: Sulfuric acid
13. The Twin principles of Mahatma Gandhi’s Ram Rajya were:
Answer: Truth and Non-violence
14. The Archaeological Survey of India was established during the period of:
Answer: Lord Curzon
15. “Money is what money does”. Whose definition is this?
16. The Headquarters of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is located at:
Answer: New Delhi
17. The land of White Elephants:
18. The country which is known as the “Land of Lilies”.
19. The first metal used by man on Earth is:
20. “Arangu kanatha Nadan”- Whose Autobiography is this?
21. What was the name of the first Atom Bomb dropped in Hiroshima?
Answer: Little boy
22. Which disease is known as black death?
23. The oldest dynasty in South Kerala:
Answer: Ayi Rajya Vamsam
24. Who was the Chief Minister of “Thiru kochi” State when it was formed?
Answer: Paravoor T.K. Narayanan Pillai
25. Name the science which deals with fruit and fruit growing:
26. Who invented cycle tire?
Answer: John Dunlop