Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Junior Lab Assistant Examination Conducted on 25-11-2006.
1. Who was the Congress President when India attained Independence?
Answer: J.B. Kripalani
2. The Mcmahon line is the international border between:
Answer: India and China
3. Which country is known as the ‘Land of the Rising Sun?
4. The currency of Russia is:
5. Who is the supreme commander of Indian Armed Forces?
6. The longest river in India is:
7. Who is known as Indian Napoleon?
Answer: Samudra Gupta
8. Which is the capital of Jharkhand?
9. Who is the father of cloning?
Answer: Ian Wilmut
10. Which is the longest bone in the human body?
Answer: Thighbone (Femur)
11. Who is known as the father of green revolution in India?
Answer: Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
12. The largest gland in human body is:
13. Lactometer is an instrument used to check the:
Answer: Density of milk
14. Name of the Atom Bomb put by America in Hiroshima is:
Answer: Little Boy
15. Which is the National game of Russia?
16. Bharatanatyam is originated from:
Answer: Tamil Nadu
17. Which is the art form in Kerala got approved by UNESCO?
18. Buddhist literature was written in:
19. The author of ‘Da Vinci Code’ is:
Answer: Dan Brown
20. Colour of Black Box in an aeroplane is:
21. Who is known as ‘Thikkodiyan’?
Answer: P. Kunhananandan Nair
22. Who first referred Mahatma Gandhi as the Father of Nation?
Answer: Subhash Chandra Bose
23. The words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ is taken from:
24. The biggest democratic country in the world:
25. Who was the first woman Chief Minister in India?
Answer: Sucheta Kriplani
26. The monuments Red Fort in Delhi was built up by:
27. Aluminium was first isolated by:
Answer: Hans Christian Oersted
28. Ozone layer is made up of by ....... molecules.