Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC previous Confidential Assistant Grade Examination conducted on 15/12/2007.
1. Which is the most abundant metal found in the earth's crust?
2. "The Da Vinci Code" is a novel written by an American author. What is his name?
Answer: Dan Brown
3. Name the great composer who is known as the Father of Carnatic Music?
Answer: Purandara Dasa
4. One of the Indian states adopted English as its official language in 1967. Which is that Indian state?
5. What is the minimum age required for a citizen of India to be a candidate for the office of the President?
6. The first newspaper published in India was 'Bengal Gazette'. When did it start its publication?
7. Father of supercomputer is:
Answer: Seymour Cray
8. Father of Computer Science is:
Answer: Alan Turing
9. First Cyber police station established in India was at:
10. Internet controlling in India is by:
Answer: Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
11. Name the first Supercomputer in the world?
Answer: The CDC 6600, released in 1964, is generally considered as the first supercomputer.
12. RAM stands for:
Answer: Random Access Memory
13. CPU stands for:
Answer: Central Processing Unit
14. WAP stands for:
Answer: Wireless Application Protocol
15. Compact Disc (CD) invented by:
Answer: James T. Russell
16. Computer Programming Language 'C' introduced by:
Answer: Dennis Ritchie