Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Lecturer in Computer Engineering Examination in Technical Education Department conducted on 02/09/2010.
1. The primary purpose of a class constructor is to:
Answer: Initialize the values of data elements in objects of the class.
2. The standard library function isgraph(c) returns true if c is:
Answer: Any printable character (excluding space)
3. The keyword "typedef" in the C programming language is used to:
Answer: Define a new data type from an existing one.
4. An annotated parse tree is:
Answer: A parse tree with attribute values shown at parse tree nodes.
5. To create an input stream to read from file input.txt, a programmer could use:
Answer: ifstream ist("input.txt");
6. The binary equivalent of the decimal number 0.34375 is:
7. Thrashing occurs when:
Answer: Too much of the time is spent in waiting to swap between memory and disk.
8. A full binary tree with n non-leaf node contains........... nodes in total.
Answer: 2n + 1
9. The industry standard sector size of hard disks is:
Answer: 1/2 K byte
10. Adjacency matrix representation of a graph of n edges requires space of the order of: