Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC LAB ASSISTANT [Higher Secondary Education] Examination conducted on 2011.
1. In which year did the French Revolution take place?
2. What is the scientific name of Kanikonna?
Answer. Cassia fistula
3. Which country has the most official languages?
Answer. South Africa
4. Which country is known as patient of Asia?
5. Whose pen name is ‘Vilasini’?
Answer. MK Menon
6. Whose novel is The Daughters of Alaha?
Answer. Sara Joseph
7. Where is the Headquarter of World Bank?
8. Japanese ritual suicide is:
9. What is known as the 'King of Chemicals'?
Answer. Sulfuric acid
10. Who is known as the 'Missile man of India'?
Answer. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
11. Who discovered Radium?
Answer. Marie Curie
12. Who is known as Shakyamuni?
Answer. Gautama Buddha
13. Who is called second Ashoka?
Answer. King Kanishka
14. Which is the capital of Norway?
15. World Parkinson's Day:
Answer. April 11