Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Examination conducted on 4-11-2006.
1. Who was the first King Presided the court of Kanauj?
2. The Leader who is known as the ‘Grand Old Man of India’?
Answer. Dadabhai Naoroji
3. In which year the University of Travancore [Now University of Kerala] was established?
4. The year in which the postal stamp was introduced first:
Note: The Penny Black was the world's first adhesive postage stamp used in a public postal system. It was issued in Britain on 1 May 1840.
5. In south India, Jainism was spread by:
6. The people of which country have longest life span?
7. The author of the book ‘Gandhi His Life And Thought’?
Answer. J.B. Kripalani
8. The Pallivasal Hydro electric System was commissioned during the reign of:
Answer. Sri Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma
9. Name the author of the novel ‘The Ambassador’?
Answer. Henry James
10. Who is known as the father of American Football?
Answer. Walter Camp
11. The state which is the largest producer of tea in India:
12. Neutron was discovered by:
Answer. James Chadwick
13. ‘Palaeontology’ is the study of:
14. In which year the Indian National Congress was formed?
15. Who was the author of the book ‘Sathyartha Prakash’?
Answer. Swami Dayananda Saraswathi
16. The first Viceroy of British India:
Answer. Lord Canning