Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Forest Guard Examination conducted on 20-09-2009.
1. An order of court to produce a man in detention is called:
Answer. Habeas Corpus
2. When a yellow coloured flower is placed in red light its colour becomes?
3. Which country is the largest producer of gold in the world?
4. Anti Tobacco Day is on:
Answer. May 31
5. Who is known as the Father of Internet?
Answer. G. Vinton Cerf
6. ‘The Land of Cakes’ is:
7. Whose pen name is Asha Menon?
8. Which cloud indicates a clear weather?
9. The greenhouse gas is:
Answer. Carbon dioxide
10. The author of Alice in wonderland:
Answer. Lewis Carrol
11. Birds can able to recognise their home through:
Answer. Orientation of magnetic field
12. The vitamin present in yellow fruit is:
Answer. Vitamin C
13. The normal level of haemoglobin per 100 ml of blood in woman is:
Answer. 14 g
14. World Wild Life Week is observed on:
Answer. First week of October
15. Red data book provides data on:
Answer. Endangered plants and animals
16. Ailurophobia is the unnecessary fear of: