Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Fireman Trainee Examination conducted on 03-01-2009.
1. International Literacy Day is observed on:
Answer. September 8
2. The first cyber Police Station in India is at:
3. Who described Gandhiji as the “Half naked-Fakir”?
Answer. Winston Churchil
4. In which language Gandhiji wrote ‘My struggle with truth’?
5. The first Indian Woman who won a medal in the Olympics?
Answer. Karnam Malleswary
6. The battle of Plassey was fought in the year:
7. The Great Wall of China was built by:
Answer. Shi Huangdi
8. Who is the author of the book “The Road Ahead”?
Answer. Bill Gates
9. The actual name of the person with the pen name “Induchoodan”:
Answer. K.K. Neelakantan
10. Albert Einstein was born in:
11. The study of rivers is known as: