Solved question paper of kerala psc Assistant Jail Guard II Examination Conducted on 20th April 2007.
1. Chattisgarh, Uttaranchal and Jharkhand were formed in:
2. A person who is too ready to believe is called:
3. One who leaves his country to settle in another is called:
4. The Viceroy at the time of Jallianwala Bagh Tragedy?
Answer: Lord Chelmsford
5. Atlas Mountains situated in:
6. The term anemia means:
Answer: Reduction in Oxygen
7. The number of Westward flowing rivers in Kerala?
8. The Indian State surrounded on three sides by the international border?
9. The first Buddhist Council was held during the reign of:
10. President of Amravati Session of Indian National Congress (1897)?
Answer: C. Sankaran Nair
11. Kalahari desert is in:
12. Only continent which is crossed by equator, tropic of cancer and tropic of Capricorn?
13. Refrigerator is invented by:
Answer: J. Harrison and A. Catlin
14. The total number of bones in the average human skeleton?
15. World’s largest producer of pepper?
16. National Institute of Sports is situated in:
17. The country with the largest postal network in the world:
18. The first Malayalee to become Governor:
Answer: V.P. Menon
19. The Moplah Rebellion was in:
20. Elementary education became a fundamental right in India in:
21. The number of Schedule in Indian Constitution?
22. ‘Vis-a-vis’ means:
Answer: Face to face
23. Alzheimer’s disease is a degenerative disease of the:
24. The number of Minister in the first communist government in Kerala?