Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Assistant Grade Examination for Khadi and Village Industries Department.
1. What is the average life of coconut tree?
Answer: 50 years
2. Which is the source of energy in the biosphere?
3. What is a flying fox?
Answer: A kind of bat
4. Which is the tallest living animal?
5. Which is the most stupid bird in the world?
6. Largest fish in the sea:
Answer: Whale shark
7. What is the instrument used by doctors to hear the sound of heart and lungs?
8. What is the function of kidney in the human body?
Answer: To filter waste materials
9. How many queen bees are found in a bee hive?
10. Which metal is found in liquid form in natural stage?
11. DDT is used as:
Answer: An insecticide
12. Name the acid used for solidifying latex?
Answer: Formic acid
13. What is laughing gas?
Answer: Nitrous oxide
14. What is used for cutting glass?
15. Euro is the currency of which country?
16. Which state in India has the biggest coal reserve?
17. Mahatma Gandhi was born on:
Answer: 2 October 1869
18. Which is the instrument used for measuring the intensity of the earthquake?
Answer: Richter scale
19. Igloo is the house of:
20. Which is the largest river in the world?
21. Which is the longest Railway platform in India?
22. Capital of Afghanistan?
23. Where is the Golden temple situated?
24. Which gas has the smell of rotten eggs?
Answer: Hydrogen sulphide
25. What is the name of official residence of the President of USA?
Answer: White House
26. Where is the International Court of justice situated?
27. In an electrical bulb the filament is made of:
28. Absence of iodine in human body causes:
29. Which gas is used in coloured display sign boards?
30. Who is the first Indian woman who won the Olympics medal?
Answer: Karnam Malleswary
31. General elections are held in India every:
Answer: 5 years
32. Governor of a state is appointed by:
33. Who discovered the Laws of Gravitation?
Answer: Isaac Newton
34. Which is the smallest district in Kerala?
35. Which district in Kerala has no railway line?
36. Which is the largest rubber producing state in India?
37. Who started Ottanthullal?
Answer: Kunchan Nambiar
38. Birth place of Thakazhi Sivasankara Pillai is:
39. In what unit is Electricity measured?
40. Substance which does not conduct heat or electricity is known as:
41. Who discovered penicillin?
Answer: Alexander Fleming
42. Which city in India is known as City of lakes?
43. IMF stands for:
Answer: International Monitory Fund
44. Which country produces the highest quantity of Mango?