Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police Examination conducted on 2010, 2009 and 2004.
1. Bowmans capsule is a part of:
2. Who is considered as the Father of Modern Psychology?
Ans. Sigmund Freud
3. Who is the author of "Man the Maker of his own Destiny"?
Ans. Swami Vivekananda
4. Par sec is unit of:
5. Detergents are sodium or potassium salts of:
Ans. Sulphonic acids
6. Non metals are generally bad conductors of electricity. However graphite is a good conductor of electricity because it:
Ans. Has loosely bound electrons
7. Thiokol is a:
Ans. Synthetic rubber
8. Kandalur Salai is an ancient university of:
9. The Chinese traveler Hiuen Tsang visited the pilgrim center of ............ in South India
10. Din- Ilahi is a religion founded by:
11. Name the only Malayalee President of the All India Congress Committee:
Ans. Sir C. Sankaran Nair
12. The revolt of 1721 at ........... is the first attempt against foreign domination from the south.
13. Who is known as Gandhi of Kerala?
14. Name the Grand old man of Indian Nationalism
Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
15. The state with the smallest population in India is:
16. As part of the Vaikom Satyagraha, a Savarna Jatha was organized under the leadership of:
Ans. Mannath Padmanabhan
17. The temple entry proclamation was issued by:
Ans. Chithirai Tirunal
18. The malayalam lullaby, "Omanathingal Kidavo" was written by:
Ans. Irayimman Tampi
19. The painting "Mysore Khedda" was drawn by:
Ans. Raja Ravi Varma
20. Who was the first non congress Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Morarji Desai