Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Computer Programmer cum operator Examination conducted on 28/05/2010.
1. Nobel Prize for Economics was started:
2. Competitive examinations for the Indian Civil service began by:
Answer. Lord Dalhousie
3. The average salt content per kg of sea water is:
Answer. 35 gm
4. The headquarters of the Indian Statistical Institute is located in:
5. The continent without a desert is:
6. What is the short cut key for closing a window?
Answer. Alt + F4
7. The first Indian to swim across the English Channel:
Answer. Mihir Sen
8. Penicillin was invented by:
Answer. Alexander Fleming
9. The number of processes completed per unit time is known as:
10. The mechanism that brings a page into memory only when it is needed is called:
Answer. Demand Paging
11. What is a MAC?
Answer. Media Access Control
12. What is the function of Drop Cap?
Answer. It lets you begin a paragraph with a large dropped initial capital letter.