Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Woman Police Constable Examination conducted on 5th March 2011.
1. The first Indian who won an Oscar?
Ans. Bhanu Athaiya
2. The autobiography of Nelson Mandela:
Ans. Long Walk to Freedom
3. The capital of Lakshadweep:
4. Chemical name of 'Baking Soda':
Ans. Sodium bicarbonate
5. The organ which is considered as the chemical laboratory of human body:
6. The oldest dynasty in ancient India:
7. The Right to property in India is a:
Ans. Legal Right
8. Where is the International Criminal Court situated?
9. Head quarters of ASEAN:
10. First completely electrified district in Kerala:
11. The book 'Planned Economy for India' was written by:
Ans. M. Visvesvarya
12. Who was nicknamed as the 'Milk Man of India'?
Ans. Verghese Kurien
13. Study of fossils is termed as:
14. Host for the FIFA World Cup 2018:
15. English Premier League is associated with the game of: