Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Examination conducted on 26/02/2011.
1. In which year Right to Information Act came into force?
2. 'Fields Medal', is associated with:
3. ‘Nandigram' of West Bengal is in the district of:
4. The year in which the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation came into existence?
5. In which district the headquarters of Kerala Agro Machinery Corporation situates?
6. The largest district in Kerala:
7. India's only Ayurvedic Mental Hospital is at:
8. The biggest dam in Kerala:
9. The scheme of 'Laksham Veedu' was launched by:
Ans. M.N. Govindan Nair
10. The boundary between India and China is known as:
Ans. Mc Mohan line
11. The state known as 'Granary of India ':
12. Which state is known as the 'Jewel of India'?
13. The author of the book 'Sathyarthaprakash':
Ans. Dayananda Saraswathi
14. "Give me blood, in turn, I will give you Freedom". Whose words are these?
Ans. Subhash Chandra Bose
15. 'Panchseel', was signed in 1954 between India and:
16. 'Kudumbashri' was launched in the year:
17. The author of the Novel 'Trikkottoor Peruma':
Ans. U.A. Khader
18. 'Nandanar', is the pen name of:
Ans. P.C. Gopalan
19. Vandemataram', the national song of India was taken from the novel:
Ans. Ananda Mutt
20. Barometer was invented by:
21. The disease 'Scurvy' is caused by the deficiency of:
Ans. Vitamin C
22. The 'Space City' of India:
23. The energy in stars is produced by:
Ans. Thermo Nuclear Reaction
Download the complete Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman Examination Conducted on 26/02/2011 in pdf file.
Find More Questions at http://www.keralapscblog.com/p/previous-questions.html