Solved question of Kerala psc Assistant Salesman Examination Conducted On 30-9-2006.
1. Which language is known as the camp language?
2. The densest layer of the earth:
3. An example for sedimentary rock:
4. The crop which considers frost as its enemy:
5. Which of the following is not a port on the east coast of India?
6. Who pursued the policyof ‘‘blood and iron’’?
(a) Firuz Tughlaq
(b) Malik Kafur
(c) Alauddin Khilji
7. The place where the first Medical College was established:
8. The moderate who led the Indian Congress
(a) Bipin Chandrapal
(b) Gopalakrishna Gokhale
(c) Lala Lajpat Rai
(d) A.O. Hume
9. The first organised revolt against the British authority in Kerala?
(a) Pazassi revolt
(b) Kurichiya revolt
(c) Malabar revolt
(d) Attingal revolt
10. The multipurpose project built with the joint venture of Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh
(a) Nagarjuna Sagar
11. Which one is the cheapest form of transport in India?
(c) Inland waterways
(d) Oceanic waterways
12. The Great Bhakti Poetry ‘‘Santhanagopalam’’ was written by
(c) Kunchan Nambiar
13. In which date a powerful earthquake occured in Indonesia?
(a) 23rd May
(b) 25th May
(c) 27th May
(d) 29th May
14. The country which implemented postal stamp first:
15. Which is the most intelligent bird in the world?
(a) Ivory Gulls
(d) Blue Tit
16. Transport of food from leaves to other parts of plant is termed as:
17. Who is the first non Italian Pope?
(a) Pope Edward III
(b) Pope Edward IV
(c) Pope Benedict I
(d) Pope John Paul II
18. The state in which the highest Railway Bridges is constructed:
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
(c) Jammu - Kashmir
(d) Himachal Pradesh
19. ‘‘Eustachian tube’’ connects in which parts of the body:
(a) ear and throat
(b) ear and nose
(c) mouth and nose
(d) mouth and throat
20. The device used for detecting even feeble current:
(a) Induction coil
21. The place where the Buddha image is believed to have originated?
(a) Buddha Gaya
22. Name the classical dance-drama of Kerala.
(c) Ottam Thullal
23. The first seminary established by the Portuguese in Kerala?
24. Name the author of The Spirit of India:
(a) Sheikh Muhammed
(b) Dorothy Norman
(c) V.D. Savarkar
(b) J.B. Kripalani
25. The Football players who gets the largest amount of salary at present?
(b) S. Zidane
(c) D. Becham
(d) L. Figo
26. The country which won gold medal in 4 × 400m relay for women in the Asian Atheletic Championship, 1998:
27. How many minutes before cricket play should the umpires take in the field?
28. The antiseptic surgery was invented by:
(a) Charles Nicol
(b) George Mendel
(c) Ronald Rose
(d) Joseph Linter
29. Which is considered to be an anomalous compound?
30. The colour seen on the outer edge of the rainbow
31. In India the cold weather season prevails from:
(a) October - December
(b) November - January
(c) December - February
(d) January – March
32. A money Bill is introduced in the:
(a) Rajya Sabha
(b) Lok Sabha
(c) Both Houses of the Parliament
(d) None of the above
33. The Home Rule Society was founded by
(a) Annie Besant
(b) Ananda Charlu
(c) Balgangadhar Tilak
(d) Shyamj Krishna Verma
34. The Upanishads were collectively called as:
35. Which among the following is the duration of the State Legislative Council?
(a) 4 years
(b) 5 years
(c) 6 years
(d) It cannot be dissolved
36. The currency of U.A.E.
37. Carbon dioxide is known as:
(a) a basic oxide
(b) an acidic oxide
(c) a neutral oxide
(d) none of these
38. Which of the following is related to a safety match?
(a) Antimony sulphate
(b) Potassium chlorate
(c) Glue and powdered glass
(d) All of the above
39. The physical basis of life is related to:
40. Reflex action does not involve in:
(d) Spinal cord
41. Which of the following is a viral disease?
42. The state in which Rhinoceros are found:
(d) West Bengal
43. The place where the forest Reserch Institute is established in Kerala?
44. The person who designed the models of flying machine first:
(a) Thomas Yong
(b) Leonardo da Vinci
(d) John Canton
45. Which state stands first in reserve and production of coal?
(c) Madhya Pradesh
(d) West Bengal
46. The UN days is celebrated on:
(a) January 26th
(b) October 24th
(c) November 26th
(d) December 24th
47. The place where Britain established the first factory:
48. The British officer who partitioned Bengal in 1905?
(a) Lord Cornwallis
(b) Lord Curzon
(c) Lord Canning
(d) Lord Wellesley
49. The first conference of the non alignment movement was held in:
50. The leader who adopted guerilla tactics in the Great Revolt of 1857?
(a) Rani Lekshmi Bai
(c) Tantia Tope
1. (b) 2. (d) 3. (c) 4. (c) 5. (a) 6. (d)
7. (c) 8. (b) 9. (d) 10. (b) 11. (c) 12. (d)
13. (c) 14. (b) 15. (d) 16. (b) 17. (d) 18. (c)
19. (a) 20. (d) 21. (a) 22. (d) 23. (a) 24. (b)
25. (b) 26. N/A 27. (c) 28. (d) 29. (a) 30. (b)
31. (c) 32. (b) 33. (a) 34. (c) 35. (b 36. (c)
37. (b) 38. (d) 39. (a) 40. (c) 41. (d) 42. (a)
43. (c) 44. (b) 45. (a) 46. (b) 47. (d) 48. (b)
49. (b) 50. (c)
Download Solved question of Kerala psc Assistant Salesman Examination Conducted On 30-9-2006 in pdf file.