Solved previous questions of Kerala psc Examination in Attender post in Judicial Department.
1. How many litres go to make a gallon?
(A) 5 litres
(B) 4 litres
(C) 4.5 litres
(D) 6 litres
(E) 5.5 litres
[Scroll Down for Answers]
2. Which element is depleted most from the soil after a crop is harvested?
3. In which state of India the Panchayat Raj was first introduced?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
4. Who is the creator of Micky Mouse and Donald Duck?
(A) Walt Kelly
(B) R.K. Laxman
(C) Walt Disney
(D) Mort Wlaker
(E) Alex Raymond
5. Which musical instrument does Bismillah Khan play?
(B) Mouth organ
6. In which Shakespearean play are the famous words uttered “Frailty, thy name is woman”?
(C) Antony and Cleopatra
(D) King Lear
(E) Two Gentlemen of Verona
7. Chief Justice of the Supreme Court is
(A) A.S. Anand
(B) M.H. Karwia
(C) S.P. Baroocha
(D) V.N. Khare
(E) A.M. Ahmadi
8. Who is known as the ‘Iron man of India’?
(A) Subhash Chandra Bose
(B) Dada Bhai Naoroji
(C) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
(D) Sardar Vallabhai Patel
(E) Gopalkrishna Gokhale
9. What was the old name of Myanmar ?
(C) Gold Coast
10. What is the official language of Jammu and Kashmir?
11. Nobel Prize winner in Literature this year is
(A) Jody Williams
(B) V.S. Naipaul
(C) Luis Edward
(D) William S. Nolas
(E) Imre Kertesz
12. ‘Which country outside India has Indians as the majority of its population?
13. Name the country which is the largest producer of Cocoa in the world
(C) Ivory Coast
14. Which is the capital of Afghanistan?
15. Which disease is related to the functioning of pancreas?
16. January 1st of this year falls on a Saturday. Then how many Sundays would be there in 2001 ?
17. How many factors are there for the resulting number 1 x 7 x 37 x 41?
18. A number when divided by 14 leaves a remainder 9. If the same number is divided by 7, what can be the remainder?
19. 6 is the first perfect number. What is the next perfect number?
20. The study of soil is:
21. The Chairman of the State Planning Board is
(C) Finance Minister
(D) Chief Minister
(E) Prime Minister
22. Name the woman of world renown who gave her name to a system of spontaneous education for children.
(A) Mother Teresa
(B) Maria Montessori
(C) Suchetha Kripalani
(D) Kiran Bedi
(E) Sarojini Naidu
23. Father of India’s White Revolution.
(A) Sundarlal Bahugana
(B) Dr. M.S. Swaminathan
(C) Dr. Varghese Kurian
(D) Dr. Salim Ali
(E) Jagadish Chandra Bose
24. Which is the highest Gallantry Award in India?
(A) Param Vir Chakra
(B) Arjuna Award
(C) Bharath Ratna
(D) Dada Saheb Falke Award
(E) Magsaysay Award
25. Where is the head quarters of GATT organisation?
(A) New York
1. (C) 4.5 litres
One litre = 1,000 cm3
One gallon = 4,546 CC
2. (B) Potassium
3. (E) Rajasthan
The Panchayat Raj System was introduced in India in the year 1959, based on the recommendations of the Balwant Rai Mehta Committee.
4. (C)Walt Disney
5. (D) Shehnai
- Sitar : Ravi Shankar, Mustaq Ali Khan, Vilayat Khan.
- Tabla : Alla Rakha, Zakir Hussian
- Violin : V.G. Jog, Lalgudi Jayaraman, T.N. Krishnan.
7 (D) None of the choice is correct.
Altamas kabir is the present Chief Justice of India.
8. (d) Sardar Vallabhai Patel.
He was the Deputy Prime Minister and Home Minister of independent India’s first Cabinet. He is the founder of Satyagraha Patrika.
- Ghana - Gold Cost
- Taiwan - Formosa
- Zambia - Northern Rhodesia
- Zimbabwe – Rhodesia
10. (C) Urdu
- Jammu and Kashmir has two capitals. The summer capital is Srinagar and winter capital is Jammu.
- Article 370 of the Indian Constitution gives special status to Jammu and Kashmir.
11. (E) None of the choice is correct
- Elfried Jelinek is the winner of the Nobel Prize for the year 2004.
- Mo Yan is the winner of Nobel Prize for Literature for the year 2012.
12. (D) Fiji
Capital of Fiji is Suva.
13. (C) Ivory Coast
14. (E) Kabul
- Indonesia - Jakarta
- Pakistan - Islamabad
- Turkey - Ankara
- Bangladesh – Dhaka
Pancreas produces the hormone insulin. The normal value of blood sugar is 90 mg/100 ml of blood. When this exceeds 180 mg, sugar will be excreted through urine.
16. (D) 52
18. (B) 2
Number = 14 q + 9
= (2 x 7q + 7) +2
= 7 (2q + 1) + 2
Thus remainder = 2
19. (E) 28
If the sum of all the factors of a number is two times the number, it is called a perfect number. (The smallest perfect number is 6. Th next perfect number is 28).
ie, factors of 6 = 1, 2, 3, 6
Sum = 1 + 2+ 3 + 6 = 12 = 2 x 6
factors of 28 = 1, 2, 4, 7, 14, 28
20. (B) Pedology
- Study of fossils - Palaeontology
- Study of insects - Entomology
- Study of minute living organisms – Microbiology
21. (D) Chief Minister
22. (B) Maria Montessori
23. (C) Dr. Varghese Kurian
24. (A)Param Vir Chakra
25. (E) Geneva
Download the full solved questions of Attender Exam in pdf file