Model questions and answers for kerala psc Secretariat Assistant | Company, Corporation Assistant Examinations.
1. In which area does the Sabarmati rise?
2. Which area in India gets the summer monsoon first?
Ans. The Western Ghats
3. Which river flows between the Satpuras and the Vindhyas?
4. In which month the temperature highest in South India?
5. Which is the southernmost unit of India?
Ans. Great Nicobar
6. From which River has the Rajastan Canal (Indira Gandhi Canal) been taken out?
7. Which area in India receives least rainfall?
Ans. Eastern Rajastan
8. Which River has been harnessed under the Bhakra Nangal Project?
Who is Who
1. Samuel Langerhorne Clemens is better known as:
Ans. Mark Twain
2. The nationality of father Damien who dedicated his life for the welfare of leprocy patients in Molokai Hawai:
3. Who authored “The Aenid”?
4. The Italian poet who authored “Divine Comedy”:
5. The first leader of Russia ever to be chosen by popular vote:
Ans. Boris Yeltsin
6. The author of ‘Robinson Crusoe’:
Ans. Daniel Defoe
7. Who wrote “The Faerie Queene”?
Ans. Edmund Spenser
8. The nationality of Rene Descartes, the famous Mathematician:
9. The Mexican poet who acted as the ambassador to India and wrote ‘Labyrinth of Solitude’:
Ans. Octavio Paz
10. The author of ‘David Copperfield’ and ‘Oliver Twist’:
Ans. Charles Dickens
11. Who discovered Short hand?
Ans. Isac Pitman
12. Who authored the famous tale “The Tortoise and Hare”?