Secretariat Assistant Exam | Company, Corporation Assistant Exam Coaching
Model Questions and answers exclusively for kerala psc Assistant Grade Exam preparation. Read and Share it with your friends.
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
2. The ‘Pink City is:’?
3. The Panchayat Raj System first time implemented in the State:
Ans. Rajasthan (1959)
4. The first state to be formed on the linguistic basis was:?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh (1953)
5. Which state is the leading producer of suffron?
Ans. Jammu Kashmir
6. Amarnath Cave is situated in:
Ans. Jammu Kashmir
7. Which Indian State has the longest coastline?
8. Daramshala is the home of:
Ans. Dalai Lama
9. Where is the Salt Lake Stadium?
10. Kanchenjunga is situated in the state of :
11. The smallest state in India is:
12. Goa was liberated from the Portuguese in the year:
13. Which state is known as ‘The Jewel of India’?
14. Which Indian state’s official language is English ?
15. The last formed state (28th) of India is:
16. Jim Corbett National Park is in:
17. Which Veda states that ‘War Begins in the minds of Men’?
Ans. Atharva Veda
18. Nalanda university was situated in:
19. Who was the founder of Slave Dynasty?
Ans. Qutub ud din Aibak
20. The last Sultanate Dynasty of Delhi was:
21. The last Mughal ruler was:
Ans. Bahadur Shah II
22. Who composed Guru Grantha Sahib?
Ans. Guru Arjun Dev
23. The real name of Sher Shah Suri was:
24. Ashtapradhan was Manthriparishad of:
25. Khajuraho Temples were built by :
26. Who built the Grant Trunk Road ?
Ans. Sher Shah Suri
27. The remnants of the Vijayanagar Empire is found in ...........?
28. Who is the ‘Father of Indian Civil Service’?
29. The first Viceroy of the British India was:
30. Who passed the notorious Vernacular Press act?
31. The capital of India was shifted to Delhi during the tenure of ........... ?
32. Manikarnika was the real name of ........... ?
Ans. Rani of Jhansi
33. Who founded the Ramakrishna Mission?
Ans. Swami Vivekananda
34. Who was ‘Frontier Gandhi’ ?
Ans. Khan Abdul Gafar Khan
35. With which agitation is Gandhiji’s Do or Die slogan associated with ?
Ans. Quit India Movement
36. Which war resulted in the fall of the Dutch in India?
Ans. Kulachal War of 1741
37. Who was the architect of Kochi Port?
Ans. Robert Bristo
38. The Birthday of Swami Vivekananda is observed as ........... ?
Ans. National Youth Day (January 12)
39. Who founded Banares Hindu University?
Ans. Madanmohan Malavya
40. Who raised the slogan ‘Dilli Chalo’?
Ans. Subhash Chandra Bose
41. Who is known as the ‘Father of Indian Renaissaance’?
Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
42. The national game of both India and Pakistan are ...........?
43. The headquarters of the UN Women is at:
Ans. New York
44. The first total Tribal Grama Panchayat of Kerala is:
Ans. Idamalakkudy (Idukki)
45. Who translated Abhinjana Shakunthala to English?
Ans. Sir William Jones
46. Phillumenism is the hobbey of collecting ...........?
Ans. Match Boxes
47. Penny Balck was world’s first ...........?
Ans. Postal Stamp
48. Philately is associated with ...........?
49. Natinional Postal Day is oberved on:
Ans. October 10
50. The number of postal zones in India is:
51. Door Darshan started broadcasting in the year:
52. The language which is spoken by the largest number of the people in the world is:
Ans. Mandarin (Chinese)
53. The largest public sector organisation of India is:
Ans. Indian Railways
54. English became India’s official language in the year:
55. International Literacy Day is observed on:
Ans. September 8
56. India’s first communication satellite was:
57. Where is Sathish Dhawan Space Centre?
58. The main energy source of the satellites are ...........?
Ans. Solar cells
59. The element added to increase the hardness of rubber is:
60. The alloy used to make the parts of the aircraft is?
61. What is the chemical name of Hypo?
Ans. Sodium thiosulphate
62. Which metal is kept in paraffin wax?
63. Which type of lens is used to correct astigmatism?
64. ‘The Argumentative Indian’ is the famous work of:?
Ans. Amartya Sen
we hope these questions help you to score better marks in this exam and kindly share it with your friends.