Police Constable | Assistant Grade | Junior Clerk | Forester | Lower Division Clerk | Reserve Conductor | Last Grade Servant
Selected questions including repeated questions from various PSC examinations.
1. Which disease is known as Hansens disease ?
2. Study about flags is known as:
3. From which the words ‘Satyameva Jayate’ inscribed in our national emblem taken?
Ans. Mundaka Upanishad
4. In which year was the Mughal dynasty in India founded ?
5. Where was the first session of Indian National Congress held ?
6. Who became the acting Prime Minister after the death of Jawaharlal Nehru in 1964 ?
Ans. Gulzarilal Nanda
7. First Viceroy of India is:
Ans. Lord Canning
8. Where is the First Post Office in Kerala:
9. Silver revolution is related with:
Ans. Production of Eggs
10. Year in which first Nationalisation of banks took place in India:
11. Headquarters of ADB located at:
12. Number of languages included in the 8th Schedule of Indian Constitution ?
Ans. Twenty two languages
13. Which star is known as Evening Star ?
14. Who is the first Education Minister of India ?
Ans. Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad
15. World water day is on:
Ans. July 22
16. Whose pen name is Mali ?
Ans. V.Madhavan Nair
17. Optic fibers are mainly used for:
18. The first war of independence began on 10th May, 1857 at:
19. The partition of Bengal took place in:
20. The Indian National Congress was founded by:
Ans. AO Hume
21. Which line separates Afghanistan from India ?
Ans. Durand Line
22. Which article of the Constitution is associated with Jammu & Kashmir ?
23. First Indian who won Magsaysay award:
Ans. Acharya Vinoba bhave
24. Which city is known as Silicon Valley of India ?
25. ‘A Passage to England’ was written by:
Ans. Nirad C.Choudhari
26. New symbol [`] for Indian Currency was designed by:
27. Author of the novel ‘Trikkottoor Peruma’:
Ans. U.A. Khader
28. Who is the inventor of the Telegraphic code ?
Ans. Samuel Morse
29. Who is the creator of the fictional character ‘Sherlock Holmes’?
Ans. Arthur Conan Doyle
30. Which gas is used to extinguish fire?
Ans. Carbon dioxide
31. What is the chemical symbol for gold?
32. The study of old age, its phenomena and disease is known as:
33. The Parliament of Japan is known as:
34. Time required for singing National anthem of India is:
Ans. 52 Seconds
35. Study about coins is known as:
36. Which is India’s Aquatic animal ?
Ans. Ganga Dolphin
37. Whose Auto Biography is called ‘The Story of my Life’ ?
Ans. Helen Keller