Current affairs | gk questions and answers for all competitive exams
Ans. Air Rifle Shooter
2. Tummalapally in Andhra Pradesh has recently came on the world map for its lasgest ..........
Ans. Uranium deposits
3. As per the provisional result of the 2011 cenus, the density of population in India is .......... /sq km.
4. Which country won its 6th SAFF Fotball Championship Title after defeating Afghanistan.
5. Which Colombian film bagged Golden Peacock Award in Goa International Film Festival 2011?
Ans. Por Firio
6. Who is the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) of India at present?
Ans. Vinod Rai
7. Which is the currency of Israel?
8. Vakkam Purushothaman is the present Governor of:
9. Dmitry Medvedev is the present president of:
10. National Mathematical Day is observed on:
Ans. 9th November
11. Which type of soil is called Cotton Soil as it is good for growing cotton?
Ans. Regur Soil
12. Mario Miranda was associated with the field of:
13. Thomas Transtromer who got Nobel Prize in Literature writes in which language?
14. Which is the Capital of South Sudan?
15. Which country won the Asian Champions Trophy in Hockey, the final of which was played in September 2011?
16. As per Indian Constitution the Right to property is a .......... right
Ans. Legal Right
17. Who is the Chairman of Planning Commission?
Ans. Prime Minister
18. 2011 U.N Climate conference held in:
19. Who invented Mobile Phone?
Ans. Martin Coopper
20. Who won the 2012 Australian Open Men’s singles title?
Ans. Novock Djokovic
21. ‘Juno’ is the name of NASA’s mission to:
22. Brass is made of:
Ans. Copper and Zinc
23. The Novel “The Sense of An Ending” which won the Man Booker Prize 2011 is authored by:
Ans. Julian Barnes
24. ‘Prince of Pilgrims’ was the name attributed to:
Ans. Hun-T Sang
25. Which is the best known bird sanctuary in Rajastan?
26. Who has been appointed as the new Prime Minister of Egypt?
Ans. Kamal Al Ganzouri
27. The Head Quarters of ADB is in:
28. Who is the present Minister of Aviation?
Ans. Ajith Sing
29. Nancy Powell has been appointed as U.S Ambassador in:
30. Sardar Sarovar Dam is built across which river?
31. Who is the President of the World Bank at present?
Ans. Robert Zoellick
32. Which country is the largest producer of silk in the world?
33. Dilma Rousseff is the first woman President of:
34. Kerala Forest Academy is in:
35. Who was the Miss Universe 2011:
Ans. Leila Lopez
36. The Parliament of Iceland is called: