SET Previous Question
State Eligibility Test 2011
Conducted on 25/09/2011
General Knowledge/ Teaching Aptitude
1. Which is the international unit of length?
2. Which element has the smallest atom?
3. B.O.D test is for measuring ……………..
Ans. Water pollution
4. The thinnest material in the world?
5. Taj Mahal is threatened due to the presence of ……………. in the atmosphere.
Ans. Sulphur dioxide
6. The smallest bone in human body is:
7. The first president of Indian National Congress:
Ans. W.C Banerjee
8. Who was the first women governor in India?
Ans. Sarojini Naidu
9. Who appoints the Comptroller and Auditor General of India?
Ans. The President of India
10. Army Day of India is celebrated on which date?Ans. January 15
11. The river in the backdrop of the novel God of Small things:
Ans. Meenachil River
12. Who written the novel Swami and Friends:
Ans. R.K Narayan
13. The musical instrument in which Lalgudi Jayaraman was famous for:
14. Madhubani painting, whose main practitioners are women, relates to which State:
15. What is the literacy rate of Kerala according to Census 2011?
Ans. 93.91 %
16. Social change in India aiming at national unity and social progress is threatened by:
Ans. Caste system
17. A computer network that links across metropolitan, regional and national boundaries is called:
18. What is the storage capacity of a single layered Blue Ray disc?
Ans. 25 GB
19. Planning the lesson helps the teacher:
Ans. In knowing the mental processes involved in learning
20. Leave the child to Nature, is the idea suggested by: