PSC General Questions
1. Which is called, Land of Five Rivers?
2. Which is called, Pearl of the Orient in India?
3. Which is called, God’s Own Country?
4. Which is called, Pink City?
5. Which is called, Queen of Arabian Sea?
6. Which is called, Paradize on Earth?
7. Which is called, Sorrow of Bengal?
Ans. River Damodar
8. Which is called, Sorrow of China?
Ans. River Huang He (Yellow River)
9. Which is called, Sugar Bowl of World?
10. Which is called, Rooftop of the World?
11. Which is called, Land of Midnight Sun?
12. Theosophical Society is associated with:
13. Which is known as twin cities?
Ans. Hyderabad and Secunderabad
14. Which state is known as the ‘Orchid Paradise of India’?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
15. Which place in Assam is said to be the meeting place of Buddhism, Hinduism and Islam?
16. ‘Sea of Tranquility’ and ‘Ocean of Storms’ are in:
17. Which program introduced in schools aimed at providing basic amenity to the schools?
Ans. Operation Blackboard
18. The largest paramilitary force in India?
Ans. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
19. Who is known as king of Rock & Roll?
Ans. Elvis Presley
20. Who is the first Indian Pilot?
Ans. J.R.D Tata
21. Agra is situated on which banks of the river?
22. Who is the architect of Super computer?
Ans. Seymour Cray
23. Which computer company introduced mouse for the first time?
24. Who developed the World Wide Web first?
Ans. Timothy Berners Lee
25. The first large scale, general purpose digital computer?
26. The Shortcut key to print documents is:
27. Operating System of a computer manages:
Ans. All the operations of a computer.
28. 1024 Giga byte (GB) is equal to:
Ans. 1 Tera Byte (1 TB)