Store Issuer Grade II , KSRTC
1. The Right to Information Act came fully into effect on:
Ans. 12 October 2005
2. Indian Constitution consists of......... Articles.
3. GSM stands for:
Ans. Global System for Mobile communications
4. The first Indian who travelled in space:
Ans. Rakesh Sharma
5. The celebrated autobiography ‘Joothan’ (2007) was written by:
Ans. Om Prakash Valmiki
6. Who is the first women to win Oscar award for the best director?
Ans. Kathryn Bigelow
7. Eidrick Tont “Tiger” Woods is associated with:
8. The National Solar Mission has been named after:
Ans. Jawaharlal Nahru
9. ‘We are all born mad, some remains so.’, who said these words?
Ans. Samuel Beckett
10. The famous writer Rudyard Kipling was born in:
11. A tablespoon holds:
Ans. 15 ml
12. Which is the capital city of Gabonese Republic:
13. The place where Sabarmati Ashram was founded by Gandhiji:
14. Who presented the first resolution in the First National Congress meeting at Bombay?
Ans. G. Subramania Ayyar
15. Who gave the slogan ‘Go back to the vedas’?
16. Who was the president of INC at the time of India’s independence?
Ans. J.B Kripalani
17. The first nuclear powered submarine designed in India is:
Ans. INS Arihant
18. Which English general defeated Jhansi Rani:
Ans. General Hugh Rose
19. The Headquarters of World Bank:
Ans. Washington DC
20. Who launched the “Bhoodan Movement”?
Ans. Acharya Vinoba Bhave
21. The year in which the nationalization of banks took place:
22. Bandung conferences was in the year:
23. The place where Mother Theresa was born:
24. Indian Parliamentary system is a model of:
25. pH value of pure water is:
26. Night blindness is due to the lack of:
Ans. Vitamin A
27. The volunteer captain of Guruvayur Sathyagraha:
Ans. A.K Gopalan
28. The Indian State which is known as ‘Land of Legends’:
29. The founder of Amnesty International:
Ans. Peter Benensun
30. The Indian capital market is under the control of: