GK Questions and Answers on Indian History, Current Events and General Awareness.
1) Which National Leader was called ‘India’s Unofficial Ambassador in England’?
Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
2) The first general election in India was in the year ?
Ans. 1951 - 1952
3) Which Indian State other than Kerala has hornbill as the official bird?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
4) The 'Great Stupa' at Sanchi or the “Sanchi Stupa” is situated in which Indian state?
Ans. Madhya Pradesh
5) In which year India won the World Cup Cricket Championship recently?
6) Which is the most industrialized state in India?
7) Which was exempted from the list of Fundamental rights in 1978?
Ans. Right to Property
8) Which prominent Indian King’s 500th year of coronation is celebrated in 2010?
Ans. Krishna Deva Raya
9) Who was the winner of the India Science Award 2010?
Ans. C.R. Rao
10) Which Space Mission confirmed the presence of water in the moon?
11) Lok Sabha was constituted in the year:
Ans. 1952 April
12) Who was the Author of the book ‘Satyarth Prakash’?
Ans. Swami Dayananda Saraswathy
13) Akbar founded Din Illahi in the year:
14) Census in India is taken once in every ......... years?